Monday, September 1, 2014

August Recap!

Happy September, Happy Labor Day and long time no talk, friends! 
As you can probably tell my blog plans for August kind of....never happened. 
August was one super crazy chaotic month. Instead of a super long written explanation of what I've been up to this month, I'd thought to do a much more exciting photo recap instead!




I've already recapped my Disney trip which you can read here! The best way to kick off one of the best months of my life is obviously Disney! 

Right after coming back from the happiest place on Earth, my family and I jumped on cruise! It was my grandmother's 80th birthday and her only birthday wish was for a family cruise. We went on the Carnival Ecstasy to the Bahamas. I hope to do a full recap of this amazing trip soon!  



CM and I made one last summer trip to Miami Beach to end off our amazing summer together. 

Another big project that took up much of August was painting my room! I definitely undermined how big of a project this was and not going to lie, was a little worried I wasn't going to finish in time, but by the grace of the painting gods, I finished! Now it is on to the fun part of picking decor and furnishing! 


I had my Nursing School orientation! 

With the start of school means the official start of recruitment! I will definitely be posting more about this very soon, but I cannot wait until recruitment week and to meet my Rho Gamma babies! 


Last but not least, with the start of September brings the start of a new chapter of my life and I could not be any more excited that it is here. This summer has been exactly what I needed to prepare myself in more ways than one for this challenging journey and I hope to bring this blog with me along the ride! 

I hope you are having a great start to your school year!


1 comment:

  1. I love Disney-I live near Disneyland so we often get the year passes-so fun!

    ReplyDelete