Friday, July 4, 2014

5 Things Friday #1 + Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! 

Source



Because of this fun occasion on this wonderful Friday I decided to show you my 5 favorite purchases of the week! They're a bit random but the more random the better in my opinion!

1. Bath and Body Work Semi-Annual purchases 


I am considering these items a purchase of this week because, although I shopped in store almost 2 weeks ago, because my online order came at the beginning of this week. I love stocking up on candles and wallflowers during these sales and have been obsessed with the candle scent in Sundress and the signature collection scent in Violet Lily Sky.

2. Starbucks' New Blackberry Mojito Iced Tea

Not gonna lie, I did not have high hopes for this iced tea but boy was I wrong. I love this! It's light and refreshing, but not in the typical way and it is actually sweet enough on its own that I did not feel like I needed to have it sweetened. This is going to be my new go-to drink of the summer!

3. Quest Bars

I finally got my hands on a few Quest bars and I was a little too excited when I came across them at the store. I have been wanting to try these bars out for awhile ever since I heard great things about them. I immediately picked up the flavors 'cookies and cream' and 'cookie dough', naturally, and they are SO GOOD. It is crazy to think that each bar has 21 grams of protein. A must try! 

4. Panhellenic Crest Tank 


Being a Rho Gamma for fall recruitment means that for the summer I temporarily drop my letters. I will probably go more in depth about this experience in later posts because I am honestly so excited about it. Along with deactivating of social media, being "disaffiliated" means that I cannot wear any clothing that is associated with my greek affiliation. Because I basically live in letters and sorority shirts, when I am not in my usual office attire, this is becoming a little hard for me. I decided to use an Etsy gift card that I had to buy a simple PC tank that I can wear during the summer and still show my Greek pride. If you are interested, I bought mine here. :) 

5. Stethoscope Laptop Sticker

Buy It Here

Super impulsive buy, but I figured this could be considered preparing for Nursing school, right? It was just too cute and I can't wait for it to arrive!

I feel like I am cheating but I just had to throw in these beautiful red, white, and blue flowers I purchased at the grocery store today. All in the spirit of the holiday. #'merica!

Did you have any exciting purchases this week? I'd love to know!

 
Linking up with Claire @ Fitting It All In today for 5 Things Friday!

Have a happy and safe 4th all!
xo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment