Sunday, June 1, 2014

A New Month, A New Start

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Naturally, I become really shy when introducing myself (apparently even in front of a computer screen too), but I'm sure you'll get to know me soon enough! 
There's just something about a new month. A fresh start. A chance of attitude. I believe in treating every first of the month like the first of January. So here is a list of goals for the next beautiful month of June!




1. More pool days! 
Can't wait to get my behind in the pool more this summer and take advantage of the blessing that is having a pool!


2. Clean out my room.
Summer is always the time for me to do a total room purge and I love it. I've actually been excited to have the time to do this and can't wait to begin. 


3. Journal. 
I've been inspired a lot recently to get back into daily journaling. I love being able to look back on my thoughts and experiences and I feel that I am at a point in my life that I would really want to look back on in the future. 

and last but not least...

4. Blog!
Blogging is something I have been wanting to do for a looong time and couldn't be more excited to begin the journey. 


Wishing you all a happy and productive June!

-Julia 


No comments:

Post a Comment